Leg Lock - White/Grey - Baseball T-Shirt
The leg lock had been around as a combat move for longer that you think. Our vintage inspired leg lock shirt takes hints from the early cigarette ads and explains the steps to get that ever tricky leg lock. Many of you may think that the shirt has a typo but in fact the early spelling of "Jiu Jitsu" was in fact" Ju Jitsu", that is why we choose that phrase for out tee.
These t-shirts have the perfect athletic but not skin-tight fit. The sleeves follow the contour of the shoulder and arm and are a bit form-fitting which looks good if you've got some muscle. If you like a looser feel order a size up.
- Printed collar tag
- Screen printed with water base high quality environmentally friendly ink
- 60% combed cotton / 40% polyester
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Polyester retains elasticity and shape
- The combination makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Asgard503 logo on back
- Tasteful hem tag on left sleeve
*Model is 6'1", 170lbs, wearing a Medium shirt