Triangle Choke - Jiu Jitsu- Red - T-Shirt
Triangle Chokes are a staple to any proficient Jiu Jitsu players game. It was the move that Eddie Bravo used to submit an, at the time undefeated Royler Gracie. That match would shake the Jiu Jitsu world for years to come. You can celebrate such a great submission as the triangle choke by wearing this shirt, and face it you have too many black shirts anyway.
These t-shirts have the perfect athletic but not skin-tight fit. The sleeves follow the contour of the shoulder and arm and are a bit form-fitting which looks good if you've got some muscle. If you like a looser feel order a size up.
- Printed collar tag
- Screen printed with high quality environmentally friendly ink
- 60% combed cotton / 40% polyester
- Cotton lends both comfort and durability
- Polyester retains elasticity and shape
- The combination makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
- Asgard503 logo on back
- Tasteful hem tag on left sleeve